Sunday, March 29, 2009

Bloody Disgusting presents Dead Pixels

So Dead Space was recently released and I, being the horror guru that I am, have already spent close to ten hours playing it. Prior to that release, the Dead Pixels podcast had a contest where listeners could write in and explain why they were excited about Dead Space. Just for shits and giggles, I submitted an entry; to my amazement, I won. It was announced--along with a reading of my submission--on the newest episode (posted today). For said victory, I'll be receiving a nifty little bundle of treasures.

I'm sure most of you could care less, but I figured I'd post it anyways. Somehow, I've been getting lucky with these contest submissions; first I won 2 tickets to a pre-screening of Hellboy 2 in Chicago, and now this. Crazy, huh? Anyways, until next time--

Oh, yeah. One more thing. Check out Bloody Disgusting for info on everything Horror. The Bloody Disgusting podcasts (Bloody-Disgusting.com, Dead Pixels, and Double Murder) can be downloaded through iTunes (C'mon, they're sending me free swag; the least I can do is a little shameless promotion).

No comments: